Tuesday 12 April 2011

Carnage in TNT-Minor

Well, there's no turning back now:











Tools used: pick, shovel and TNT - but mostly TNT! Just a few more big lumps to remove then repairing any holes in the set walls. Already you can see it's going to be quite a big space! I'm not sure if I'll keep that left wall all dirt - will need to transform it, or change it all to cobble and continue the fort wall theme along there? What do you think? It has really opened up that back area! Plus I have a nice patch of grass grown already. And all the cobble I acquired had a use - land fill! For when I got a little hap-hazard with the TNT! I was going to have the pool by the path, then the tennnis courts, but when posting this, I think if I have the pool further back, I could use the flat wall of that mountain - as changing rooms?

I have some minor wall repairs to do in the dining room, underneath that tree & snow in the bottom right from where I dug to deep, but it's all good. I'm really hoping this works out as there's no way back now, and you can't fake a mountain back together! Not that high, or at least not without INVedit and no life to speak of..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Light changes..

 So as I plan a build (On my creative copy) for the horrible chunk error wall next tot the hotel at the Chunk Plaza development, i've be...

Popular Posts